Re: your mail

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: your mail
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> My next guess would be some sort of web based software that is being
> exploited to send mail.  Zope perhaps?  What sites are running off of srv2
> and have any type of comment form that sends emails?

Ah, okay ... that I'll have to defer to Dave et al ... Zope is running
over there for techdocs, and there was that python script that we just
recently found ... I'm having a bugger of a time reading the email(s) you
sent, since I can't seem to find where one ends and the next starts ...
the ones I've been able to 'pick out' all seem to revolve around the
1st/2nd of December ... Magnus/Dave, was that about the same time that we
found those errant processes?

----