Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> Bruce Momjian schrieb:
> > I like the idea that people can add themselves, but I also liked the
> > dynamic ability of seeing all email posters from the last few months.
> > Can we have both?
> >
> Well but who has a GPS-Header in his/her MUA?

Well, I know someone did such a map by using the coordinates of their IP
address.  It wasn't perfect, but it was close for lots of people.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]
Сообщение: Re: [Mapbender-users] Re: [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]