Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Sorry if I'm beating a dead elephant here, but this is the kind of stuff
that makes corporate inlovement on some of these lists difficult.
Corporate folks often have neither the time nor inclination to deal with
idle chit-chat like this. Of course in a community like this such
chit-chat is very important, so I think it would be a bad idea to try
and do-away with it on the more 'internal' lists.

*starts CPR on elephant...*

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 02:08:12PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> > > That's "you squares".  ;-)
> >
> > Hey, watch who you call square - I've got long hair *and* I wear jeans to the office :-p
>
> When did you start wearing pants to the office ;)
>

> > /D
> >
> > -----Unmodified Original Message-----
> > Robert,
> >
> > > Does this mean I can't join all you hipsters on that other list now?
> >
> > That's "you squares".  ;-)
> >
> --
> The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
> Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2