Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Gevik babakhani
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Well excuse me for trying to organize a home for whatever experimentations I
was doing for the KB. Maybe it was better to not have been enthusiastic and
certainly not to have shown *ideas* and *concepts* which have raised all
kinds questions and irritations on people.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: