Re: Integration Requirements

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Integration Requirements
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus,

> Then again, "highly dynamic" does *not* necessarily mean you can't use a
> set of static mirrors to do it. You just need to isolate parts of the
> system, and put them in the right place. This is something that in my
> experience most stock CMSes today to a bad job of, whereas custom ones
> can do a better one.

Actually, it does.  You can't do full text search with a static mirror.
You can't do bookmarking with a static mirror.  You can't do article
feedback with a static mirror.  Need I go on?

I'm talking about a real KB here, not just techdocs.  A techdocs
replacement does fine as static content.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant