Re: Co-admininning pgsql-announce

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Co-admininning pgsql-announce
Дата
Список pgsql-www
re: postings to pgsql-announce ... as I've told others, if you post
something, send me an email directly to let me know and I can login right
there and then to process it through ...

re: reply-to ... sure, but it won't fix your bounce issue, since things
like postmaster and mailer-daemon don't honor reply-to's, as far as I know
... or do they?

regardless if they do or not, teh reply to needs to be set to something
legit, so where would you have it set to?  pgsql-general?

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> Can you please make me (or someone else) co-moderator on pgsql-announce?
> Announcements are getting held up by as much as 3 days due to your
> workload (including one of mine which is time-critical).  There are
> several people here who can help.
>
> Second, is there any way to change the reply-to setup on pgsql-announce?
> Currently anyone sending an announcement has to suffer through an average
> of 25-30 bounce messages.  I don't think we're going to fix the bounces
> (there's 15,000 subscribers after all) but we could substitute a reply-to
> which would discard any replies.
>
> --
> --Josh
>
> Josh Berkus