Re: First Step to Major Use: Integrated Full-Text

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: First Step to Major Use: Integrated Full-Text
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Felipe,

Chris has the serious answer to your question:
> I'm in favour, once tsearch2 supports all our backend encodings and
> perhaps is an inverted index

Basically there are technical deficiencies in Tsearch2 which prevent it
from being integrated into the main backend.

I think the answer to this is for someone to build an "ISP Postgres"
distribution which includes optional packages that most ISPs want (like
replication, pgcrypto and tsearch).

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: First Step to Major Use: Integrated Full-Text
Сообщение: Re: First Step to Major Use: Integrated Full-Text