Re: saving a query and reults to a file.

От
Тема Re: saving a query and reults to a file.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
i think anything that makes it easier to teach
postgresql to newbies is worth is a good thing.

you can post a request over at

pgsql-hackers...

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

perhaps they can help.

you also may want to visit pgadmin3's developers
mailing list and see if they can add the feature.

best of luck.