ODBC driver is broken

От P G
Тема ODBC driver is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am new to PostgreSQL and would like to use it for a
project that is starting soon.  I have a query that I
am looping through with successive Fetch statements
via ODBC.  All the statements parse fine with no error
messages.  When it gets to fetch the first row, it
crashes.

I checked the PostgreSQL.org site and sure enough
there is a bug opened
on exactly this for the ODBC driver.

Is there someone working on this bug?  How can we go
about fixing this?   I am using version 8.1.  Would an
earlier version fix this?  If this is not resolved, I
don't believe we can use PostgreSQL at all.

PS.  This is my second try posting this message.
Apologies if some people see it twice.