Re: svr2.postgresql.org

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: svr2.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday 30 November 2005 14:35, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

?  http://developer.postgresql.org/rip.php still seems to resolve, as does
peter's page.

we still do redirection of links to http://advocacy.postgresql.org/rip.html

> > I dunno, I feel kind of funny about having an account on the pgadmin
> > server :-)
>
> Pfffttt. Well it's not like we compete! I've been for beer and burgers with
> Chris before now, plus we shared all our new graphics with you!! I see us
> more as sister-projects filling 2 separate parts of the same market :-p

You brits sure take those :-) a lot more seriously than this side of the pond.
As long as the new setup will work is all I care about really.

BTW, those new graphics rock!!

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What is the deal with mailing lists?