Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?

От Jan de Visser
Тема Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Tuesday 29 November 2005 00:50, Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Jan de Visser wrote:
> > Well, that wasn't it. I debugged a bit, and it turns out that WL sends a
> > start(xid,TMJOIN) when committing entity EJBs. Don't ask me why (I'm not
> > an XA expert by any stretch of the imagination). What I did is took the
> > pragmatic approach, and allow a TMJOIN if the connection is in
> > STATE_ENDED and if the xid is the same as the current xid. This seems to
> > work.
>
> What's the order of calls made?
>
> start(xid, TMNOFLAGS)
> end(xid, TMSUCCESS)
> start(xid, TMJOIN)
> prepare(xid)
> commit(xid, false)

I believe that this is the case.

> or does the start call only happen once, with TMJOIN instead of TMNOFLAGS.
> It's tough to get an idea of what calls are actually being made and on
> which connections.  Any chance you could send us a log trace using
> Oliver's new logging code in 8.2dev with loglevel=2?

Will attempt to do this later this week. Am out of the office today and
tomorrow.

> Kris Jurka

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser@digitalfairway.com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!

От: Martin Keller
Сообщение: Driver does not report all catalogs
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Driver does not report all catalogs