Re: Deploying my application (nesting the jar)

От Benjamin Stookey
Тема Re: Deploying my application (nesting the jar)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thank you!

That's exactly what I was doing. I had the class files
outside of the /bin folder.

I moved them in there and it worked perfectly. When I
exported to jar I included all the output folders for
the project and that worked too!

The Fatjar plugin is cool, but I'm not sure what goes
on under the hood. This solution is much clearer.

Thanks again,
-Ben

--- Andres Olarte <olarte.andres@gmail.com> wrote:

> In your source folder (Source), are you including
> the drivers source files,
> or the class files (the files that you extract from
> the driver jar file) ??
>
> If you are using the drivers source then your
> aproach should work. But if
> you are using the class files fomr the driver jar,
> it wont work.  In that
> case, you need to copy to the files to your build
> folder, or where your
> compiler places your compiled files.  I think this
> is your problem.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/