Links to static and interactive docs on each page

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Links to static and interactive docs on each page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I'm wondering if it would be useful to add links to the HTML doc
headers/footers that point to the static or interactive versions
depending on which was being displayed. I know I sometimes want to
switch back and forth.

It would also be neat if the static pages indicated if there were
comments available for a page. Of course if they ran a query to check
that it would defeat the purpose of having static pages, but ISTM it
would be reasonable to have a process that periodically updates pages
that have any comments on them; along the lines of 'This page has x
comments; click here to read them'