Re: [BUGS] BUG #2052: Federal Agency Tech Hub Refuses to Accept

От Darcy Buskermolen
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #2052: Federal Agency Tech Hub Refuses to Accept
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 24 November 2005 06:09, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Simon Riggs wrote:
> > I was unaware of this. I've looked at the release notes and searched
> > the archives, but this doesn't seem to be mentioned by CVE number.
> > (The vulnerabilities and their resolutions are described, just
> > without direct cross reference to their CVE number.)
>
> We really should write the CVE numbers into the commit messages and the
> release notes.
I also belive that we should have these referenced visably on the website much
the same way apache does:
http://httpd.apache.org/security_report.html

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.

http://www.wavefire.com
ph: 250.717.0200
fx: 250.763.1759

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: PL/php in pg_pltemplate
От: Qingqing Zhou
Сообщение: gprof SELECT COUNT(*) results