Re: Can PostgreSQL do data type automated casting in prepared

От Tjioe Ai Xin
Тема Re: Can PostgreSQL do data type automated casting in prepared
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dear Kris,

Where I can set protocolVersion=2?
And how about the performance?

Thanks in advance.
Xin Xin

От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: Reg : Exception ( Postgresql with Java -JDBC)
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Can PostgreSQL do data type automated casting in prepared