Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sun supporting PostgreSQL

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sun supporting PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sun supporting PostgreSQL  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Devrim,

> Josh, can you contact with those guys and please make them correct the
> spellings of PostgreSQL (Postgres, PostgresSQL, etc...) in the press link
> I provided above?

Unfortunately, it's on purpose.   It's Marc's trademark again.  I can say
"PostgreSQL" but Sun's PR people are afraid to.  :-(

I'm meeting some trademark attorneys on Monday, hopefully we can straighten
this out and stop having these issues.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions