Postgesql 8.1.0 and pgadmin3 1.4.0 in mandriva

От: Olivier Thauvin
Тема: Postgesql 8.1.0 and pgadmin3 1.4.0 in mandriva
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-announce

I am pleased to announce functionnal Postgresql 8.1.0 and pgadmin3 1.4.0 are
now availlable into Mandriva cooker (devellopment branch) as RPMS, and will
be included then in next mandriva release (2007).

I made a major work about database migration done by rpm, some problem are
still present, but for simple database it should works.

Notice I also plan to provide rpms for Mandriva 2006.

Enjoy.

Вложения