Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload

От Robert Creager
Тема Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've also modified the Makefile.  I removed the special .sql.in : .sql implicit
rule and re-organized the Makefile.  I didn't commit as it was after 12:00pm
when I finished...

I'll send you what I did when I return home.  If you just replaced the $libdir
with $$libdir, then a merge will be easy.

Cheers,
Rob