Re: Improving performance on multicolumn query

От Steinar H. Gunderson
Тема Re: Improving performance on multicolumn query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 01:08:07PM +0100, Jan Kesten wrote:
> First, I'm using postgresql 7.4.7 on a 2GHz machine having 1.5GByte RAM
> and I have a table with about 220 columns and 20000 rows - and the first
> five columns build a primary key (and a unique index).

I forgot this, but it should be mentioned: A primary key works as an
unique index, so you don't need both.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Improving performance on multicolumn query
Сообщение: Re: Improving performance on multicolumn query