Re: Problem with Chinese characters

От Mimi Siu
Тема Re: Problem with Chinese characters
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello:

I would like to use ANSI ODBC driver as my sql
statement is already converted to UTF-8 before
calling SQLExecute(). However, i found from the log
file that the client encoding is BIG5 which is my
system's locale, so the text is wrong when it is
inserted to my UNICODE database.

Can I set the client encoding to UTF8 in my DNS or
through any ODBC functions??

Thanks a lot!

--- Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Сообщение: Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing
Сообщение: Re: Snapshot 08.01.0006 available for testing