Re: Presskits for 8.1 Release

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Presskits for 8.1 Release
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I should have some time today, folks can check up on things on my install at
http://xzilla.postgresql.org/

speaking of... Josh, do you have an update for
http://xzilla.postgresql.org/docs/whatsnew ?

I didn't see one in any of the emails but maybe I missed it?

Robert Treat

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: