Re: Assert failure found in 8.1RC1

От Robert Creager
Тема Re: Assert failure found in 8.1RC1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:37:05 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Robert Creager <Robert.Creager@Sun.com> writes:
> > I can reproduce very quickly.  Looks like I should try the patch in 248
> > first to see if it fixes 8.1RC1?
>
> Excellent.  Yes, the second patch is higher priority, but please try
> both while you're at it.

I've put in patch 2.  I'm kicking the s**t out of it, with no problems so far.
I'll let it run for a while longer.

One note is that I did hit the CS switch problem, but with a combination of
production app and my test app.  But, it took much more activity, wasn't as
severe (queries were typically staying < 10 seconds) and the db came out of it a
few minutes after my test app stopped.

I'll put in the first patch and re-run the tests.

Cheers,
Rob