Re: function example?

От Matthew Peter
Тема Re: function example?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks I did read that when looking into EXECUTE,
which I'd rather not use. As I said,  I would rather
not use plpgsql if possible.

All I want to do is 1) pass in some variables, 2)
reference them, and 3) have a working query which 4)
supports SELECTs, and lastly 5) isn't plpgsql but
pg_native syntax.

--- "A. Kretschmer"

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/plpgsql-statements.html#PLPGSQL-STATEMENTS-EXECUTING-DYN