Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> > Were you able to create a test case?  I tried several things, including
> > stopping a backend in the middle of creating a MultiXactId, but no luck
> > yet.
>
> I've had some success using Tatsuo's new scriptable pgbench:

Hmm.  I wasn't able to reproduce it with this on my desktop machine, but
maybe it's because it's slow as hell.  I plugged my notebook however and
I was able to.

Additionally, I can confirm that the problem doesn't manifest with your
latest patch.  I'm running several instances just to be sure.

Thanks,

--
Alvaro Herrera                        http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"Acepta los honores y aplausos y perderás tu libertad"