Re: Looking for a command to list schemas

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Looking for a command to list schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 03:35:31PM +0200, Andreas Kretschmer wrote:
> Cosmopo <tempo@marquo.com> schrieb:
> > It seems that once we created the schema and created a table with this
> > schema, if we forget about it, the is no way to list the schema or to
> > have the tables/sequence with it's associated schema...
> >
> > Can someone tell us how we can get this important info?
>
> \dn in psql list all schemas.

The poster mentioned 7.3.4 -- that version's psql didn't have \dn,
so using it results in the following error:

test=> \dn
Did not find any relation named "n".

You can get the list of schemas by querying the system catalogs:

SELECT * FROM pg_namespace;

--
Michael Fuhr