Re: Win32 libpq and ecpg thread safety

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Win32 libpq and ecpg thread safety
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Qingqing Zhou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a paragraph in the document talking about this? I've tried to look
> into it, but can't find it. Can anybody point me to it?

Well, libpq has a section:

    http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/libpq-threading.html

I don't see a thread section for ecpg, but I see several mentions of
threading in ecpg.sgml.

If you are asking about Win32-specific threading, there is no
documentation about it because it works just like Unix threading.  At
least, that is what I am told.