Re: Getting Stated

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Getting Stated
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 02:30:35PM -0700, Bob Pawley wrote:
> I am very new.
>
> I am running Postgresql 8 on Windows.
>
> I have managed to create tables and have searched all the
> documentation available to get to the next step I need to take.

To start, try these mailing lists including pgsql-novice with specific
questions.  With an IRC client, you can go to
<irc://irc.freenode.net/postgresql> and start asking questions.  There
are a very helpful bunch of people there.

> Would anyone on the list be interested in giving me a few pointers
> on a one to one basis?

That would be consulting, generally.  If you want consulting, you can
try somebody from the professional services list

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

Welcome to the PostgreSQL community :)

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!