Re: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file

От
Тема Re: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
--- Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net>
wrote:

> operationsengineer1@yahoo.com
> <operationsengineer1@yahoo.com> schrieb:
>
> > I’m receiving the following error message when I
> try
> > to log into pgsql via pgAdmin:
> >
> > FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
> >
> > HINT: See server log for details
> >
> > I don't have access ot the server right now.  Does
> > anyone have an idea what happened?  I had access
> fine
> > last week.
>
> You should read the error-message: "missing or
> erroneous pg_hba.conf
> file"
>
> Maybe you have more details in the server log.

Andreas, thanks for the response.  as it turns out, my
winxp home development box can't authenticate so i
can't access the server.  i need to use the VPN in
order to access postgresql.  i thought i had done it,
but i guess i was wrong.

thanks again.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/