Re: 'a' == 'a ' (Was: RE: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Oracle

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: 'a' == 'a ' (Was: RE: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Dann Corbit wrote:

> [...]

It buys you the ability to store things where trailing spaces are
signficant (for example passwords) within the existing limitations of not
having a full set of the collation behavior.

Сообщение: Re: 'a' == 'a ' (Was: RE: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Oracle buysInnobase)
Сообщение: Re: 'a' == 'a ' (Was: RE: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Oracle buysInnobase)