Re: Question about Ctrl-C and less

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Question about Ctrl-C and less
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 05:15:20PM -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> I run into this problem sometimes, especially when I realize that
> the query I've just started is going to run for a very long time and
> not really provide anything useful.  I find that I have to close the
> shell window to get out of it, and I'm always a bit uncomforatble
> doing that.

Hmm, I'm glad it isn't just me experiencing this on a regular basis.
It's possibly also because Debian sets the default pager to less, which
makes it happen on every machine I use.

The simple patch I posted seems unlikely to make it into 8.1 so I'll
add a more comprehensive patch to my list hopefully for 8.2...

Have a nice day,