Re: ERROR: type "temp_gc" already exists

От Janning Vygen
Тема Re: ERROR: type "temp_gc" already exists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I tried to reproduce it, but it seems that my problem vanished since i
switched from pg_pconnect to pg_connect in PHP. Maybe this is of any help.
But in my understanding the reported failure should not be influenced by
selection of pg_connect vs. pg_pconnect.

i will report if this problem arises again.

kind regards,
janning