Re: Oracle buys Innobase

От CSN
Тема Re: Oracle buys Innobase
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There are some articles on eweek about this:

Oracle Finds the Flaw in MySQL's Business Plan

"This is what Oracle says in its release: "InnoDB's
contractual relationship with MySQL comes up for
renewal next year. Oracle fully expects to negotiate
an extension of that relationship."

This is what Lubet, former Oracle sales mistress, has
to say about that: "I'm pretty sure, as an ex-Oracle
employee, that the sentence in the release about
'We'll certainly be happy to renew the contract,' that
it was written by Larry and that he was laughing out
loud as he [dictated it]."

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/