Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 01:02:00PM -0700, Ron Mayer wrote:
> I'd suspect that any single postgresql-support company that had a
> similar customer list would get offers from Oracle as well

PostgreSQL support companies don't have the leverage that Oracle and
MySQL do to get their clients to "come out of the closet".  There
_are_ such customer lists, but the license for PostgreSQL doesn't
entail that those customers be used as marketing fodder.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.
        --H.W. Fowler

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase