Re: PG 8.0.4, Centos and 64 bit

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: PG 8.0.4, Centos and 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 12 October 2005 17:06 pm, Brian Mathis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am getting ready to install a new server for a new postgres install, and
> I'm looking for a little advice. The server is a dual opteron system, and I
> plan on using CentOS 4.1 x86_64 for the OS. I'm going to do my best to make
> it s pure 64 bit system.
>
> Does anyone have any experience running this configuration? Does postgres
> play nice on centos 4.1? x86_64?
>
> Also, are there any rpms for this setup? I looked in the binary section for
> rpms, but all the directories were empty.
>
> Thanks.

I compiled it from source on a HP DL385 opteron(64bit mode) with Red Hat 4.1,
so it should work just fine on CentOS.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
Home of PG Lightning Admin for Postgresql 8.x
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: 8.1 Beta 3: The Final Beta?
От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: Limitations of PostgreSQL