Re: Cluster/redundancy question

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Cluster/redundancy question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Note that pgcluster is statement-based, which has some drawbacks. AFAIK
MySQL's 'clustering' is as well.

Many people use Slony to replicate to many slaves and use pgpool to hit
them. But remember if you do that you need to make sure any statement
that changes data hits your master and not the slaves. Command Prompt's
replication solution might also be useful.