Re: Feedback from LinuxWorld, London

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Feedback from LinuxWorld, London
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 11:56:38PM +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:

> > > No trouble with the link itself, but the file I got was 0 bytes.  Not a
> > > very useful flyer to hand to anyone ... ;-)
> >
> > Looks like the ppt file got corrupted in the e-mail you sent me.   Can you
> > send another?
>
> OK, we're up now with a good file. Thanks for waiting.
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/91/PostgreSQL_Flyer.ppt

How come it only mentions RPMs and the Windows installer? Seems like it
would be better to just specify supported platforms, ie:

PostgreSQL 8.0.4 is now available for Linux, most Unixes, OS X and
Windows.

Сообщение: Re: Feedback from LinuxWorld, London
Сообщение: Re: Feedback from LinuxWorld, London