Re: Porting embedded SQL from Oracle to Postgres

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Porting embedded SQL from Oracle to Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 10:57:37AM +1300, Daniel Clayton wrote:
> It appears that the syntax EXEC SQL TYPE .. is ... ; is Oracle specific, is
> there a matching syntax for ecpg?

ECPG appears to have at least some support for EXEC SQL TYPE: I see
code to handle it in preproc/preproc.y and some of the test programs
use it.  I haven't used it myself; maybe the programs in the source
code under src/interfaces/ecpg/test will provide helpful examples.

--
Michael Fuhr