Re: pgsql: Fix (hopefully for the last time) problems with datetime values

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix (hopefully for the last time) problems with datetime values
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 03:43:20PM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> On Oct 9, 2005, at 1:56 PM, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> >This change causes my FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE box and a couple of
> >FreeBSD 6 members of the buildfarm to fail while building ecpg:
> >
> >timestamp.c: In function `timestamp2tm':
> >timestamp.c:195: `INT_MAX' undeclared (first use in this function)
> >
> >Including <limits.h> in src/interfaces/ecpg/pgtypeslib/timestamp.c
> >fixes the problem.
>
> firefly (my UnixWare box as well) dies with this.

When you say "firefly dies with this," which "this" are you referring
to?  The original change, my suggestion to include <limits.h>, or both?
At least the first, apparently:

http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=firefly&dt=2005-10-09%2020:27:01

My Solaris 9 box also failed with the original change.

--
Michael Fuhr