Re: pgsql: Fix (hopefully for the last time) problems with datetime values

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix (hopefully for the last time) problems with datetime values
Дата
Re: pgsql: Fix (hopefully for the last time) problems with datetime values
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 02:21:47PM -0300, Tom Lane wrote:
> Fix (hopefully for the last time) problems with datetime values displaying
> like '23:59:60' because of fractional-second roundoff problems.  Trying
> to control this upstream of the actual display code was hopeless; the right
> way is to explicitly round fractional seconds in the display code and then
> refigure the results if the fraction rounds up to 1.  Per bug #1927.

This change causes my FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE box and a couple of FreeBSD 6
members of the buildfarm to fail while building ecpg:

timestamp.c: In function `timestamp2tm':
timestamp.c:195: `INT_MAX' undeclared (first use in this function)

Including <limits.h> in src/interfaces/ecpg/pgtypeslib/timestamp.c
fixes the problem.

--
Michael Fuhr