От Srinivas Tata
Тема ...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I am trying to use PostgreSQL and while trying to do a
prototype, I am getting an error.
In the TODO list (INSERT section), it is mentioned
that
"This is useful for returning the auto-generated key
for an INSERT. One complication is how to handle rules
that run as part of the insert."

Does it mean PostgreSQL does not support returning
autogenerated keys?  I am using 803 version.

I am getting the following error:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Returning
autogenerated keys is not supported.
at
org.postgresql.jdbc3.AbstractJdbc3Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc3Statement.java:138)

Thanks In Advance

Srinivas Tata

Yahoo! for Good