Re: Dump all except some tables?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Dump all except some tables?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 04:31:14PM -0700, Roger Hand wrote:
> [...]

Here's my thoughts on a summary:

[-t [table | glob]]...            # 0 or more -t options
[-T [table | glob]]...            # 0 or more -T options
[--include-tables-from-file f]
[--exclude-tables-from-file f]

where globs get expanded just the way they are in psql, and the
exclude is evaluated after the include to remove any tables where they
might conflict.  I don't think regex matching is needed or good.

Does this make sense?

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?