Re: Slony RPM issue

От Philip Yarra
Тема Re: Slony RPM issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Devrim,

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:32 am, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Thanks for the report. It will fixed in CVS and all the RPM sets later
> today. Always feel free to send me a patch if you want, I can apply your
> patch, too.

OK, you got my previous email about why pgsql-libs was dependent on
compat-libs RPM?

I don't even know where to start with fixing RPM issues, but I guess I can
learn if you would like help?

> BTW, could you please report the possible Slony problems to
> slony1-general@gborg.postgresql.org later?

Sure will. Ermmm, there isn't something you want to tell me is there? :-) I'd
rather hear about gotchas now rather than finding them myself at the eleventh
hour.

Regards, Philip.

Utiba Pty Ltd
dangerous content by Utiba mail server and is
believed to be clean.