BUG #1940: Troubles with ODBC Clientes XP

От Juan Carlos Moreno G.
Тема BUG #1940: Troubles with ODBC Clientes XP
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1940
Logged by:          Juan Carlos Moreno G.
Email address:      jmoreno@gctiperu.com
PostgreSQL version: PostGreSQL7.4.6
Operating system:   Linux Red Hat 9
Details:

Dears Friends,

I've had a problems with clientes XP, I've developed a aplication with VFP
6.0 and PostGreSQL 746, but I can´t save the information with characteres
especials (á,é,í,ó,ú y ñ).I have a the last Odbc device but I can't
nothing to do.

I hope that you can help me.

Thanks a lot.