Want to join the translation repository?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Want to join the translation repository?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
As you may have noticed, the translation work for the server project has
been moved to the pgtranslation project on PgFoundry.  This allows
translators to commit work themselves, and the work will be moved into
the main distribution around release time.

Perhaps this sort of setup would be of benefit to the JDBC project as
well, as I suspect that there are overlaps among the translators
involved.  So if you think that you want to join in, let me know and we
can work out the technical and administrative details.

--
Peter Eisentraut