New Point Releases Now Available

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема New Point Releases Now Available
Дата
Список pgsql-general
   In order to address several issues identified since our last Point
Releases, we have just released the following new versions of PostgreSQL:
7.3.11, 7.4.9 and 8.0.4.

   A few of the more prominent fixes across all three versions are:

       - Fix error that allowed "VACUUM" to remove ctid chains too soon
       - Fix missing rows in queries like UPDATE a=... WHERE a... with GiST
         index on column a
       - Improve checking for partially-written WAL pages
       - Various memory leakage fixes

   For a complete list of fixes in each release, please see the HISTORY
file.

   Source downloads are available at the following URLs:

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v7.3.11

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v7.4.9

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.0.4

   Linux/Windows Binaries for 8.0.4 are available via:

         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.0.4

   These Point Releases do not require a dump/reload from the previous
Point, but *may* require one if upgrading from an earlier version.  Please
see the Release Notes to confirm procedures for upgrading if your current
version is older then 1 Point Release.

Marc G. Fournier
PostgreSQL Core Team

Сообщение: Re: a bug, the bugs list, and how to break the website search.
Сообщение: Re: a bug, the bugs list, and how to break the website