Re: Pertinent to list? PostgreSQL and Dev-Cpp Dev-C++ on Windows example

От Shelby Cain
Тема Re: Pertinent to list? PostgreSQL and Dev-Cpp Dev-C++ on Windows example
Дата
Список pgsql-general
--- Reid Thompson <jreidthompson@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've written a simple getting started, 'PostgreSQL and Dev-Cpp
> Dev-C++
> on Windows example'.  I was wondering if this would be pertinent to
> post
> to pgsql-general or one of the other PG lists?

If you are asking because of the existence of pgsql-doc, I'd say
posting here in pgsql-general would be fine.  I believe pgsql-doc is
focused on the official project documentation distributed with pgsql.

Regards,

Shelby Cain

http://mail.yahoo.com