Problems with alias in UPDATE over JDeveloper+ADF: I have the answer

От andres@sayago.info
Тема Problems with alias in UPDATE over JDeveloper+ADF: I have the answer
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello.

Do you remember that I was trying to connect JDeveloper+ADF with
Postgres but I
got a SQL sintaxis error?

Well, I have the answer. I rewrote the JDBC Java driver to allow that ADF can
send UPDATE with aliases, and the driver can eliminate them.

If you are interested in this subject, please visit:

http://www.sayago.info/jdbc-pgsql/index_en.php

and if you need the explanation in Spanish, visit:

http://www.sayago.info/jdbc-pgsql/index.php

Thanks to all people that sent me colaboration!!

Andrés Sáyago

Сообщение: Re: queries against CIDR fail against 8.0.3?
Сообщение: Re: queries against CIDR fail against 8.0.3?