Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 11:43:37PM +0200, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> 2. It happens while the postmaster is idle. If I leave it idle for a
> while and then come back, I'll have a whole bunch of new processes in my
> task-manager and zombies in tcpview.

Hmm ... how many processes?  Did you enable autovacuum perchance?  If
so, does the number of processes correspond approximately to the
"autovacuum_naptime"?

--
Alvaro Herrera                        http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"La espina, desde que nace, ya pincha" (Proverbio africano)