Re: Added documentation about caching, reliability

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Added documentation about caching, reliability
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Am Mittwoch, 28. September 2005 20:26 schrieb Bruce Momjian:
> I also renamed the chapter "Reilability" rather than "WAL."

Considering that the chapter is, in fact, all about WAL, I don't think this is
a good move.  Reliability is a concern that is not only addressed by the WAL
system.  Please change it back.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: Added documentation about caching, reliability
Сообщение: Re: Added documentation about caching, reliability