Re: Problems creating view

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: Problems creating view
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Just for the record, and put some closure, today I finaly got unstable
packages for postgresql-8.0 (up to yesterday the unstable package was the
same as the testing one on SPARC) and this problem creating views is gone.
From the changelog it looks like a bus error:

postgresql-8.0 (8.0.3-16) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Urgency medium since this fixes two release critical bugs in testing.
  * libpq-dev: Add missing dependency libssl-dev. Closes: #327380
  * Add debian/patches/07-relax-sslkey-permscheck.patch:
    - Relax security check on private SSL key file: The file is also
      considered safe if it has owner and/or group "root", and if it is
      group-readable (unless the group is something other than root or the
      database owner group).
    - Closes: #327901
  * Build with gcc 3.3 on ia64, hppa, mips, mipsel, and sparc. Building with
    gcc 4.0 causes bus errors. See bug #329197.

 -- Martin Pitt <mpitt@debian.org>  Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:20:27 +0200

Thanks to all

--
 07:33:54 up 12 days, 12:51,  2 users,  load average: 1.91, 1.90, 1.75